Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Digital Storytelling on bookr

Digital Story telling on bookr

 

   

Bookr is a simple web2.0 publishing tool that allows the author to add their own text to an image from flickr. It can make the story more vivid and easy understood, especially for the younger students, you can use it in history education, the pictures and words combination could encourage the students' interests to obtain the knowledge. 
For my future education, I will use it for some words explanation, When I use Bookr to illustrate a word, students would be attracted by the vivid picture, if it is possible, I would like to add some voices into it. The pictures with voices with texts must give the students a deeply impression. So that they could remember the words firmly. For example, I worte a simple Love story on the Bookr, which tells a love between a boy and a girl, through this digital story, I think they will remember this word firmly, instead just translate it form English to Chinese.

1 comment:

  1. As you mentioned seeing and hearing language helps students process information. I hope you get the chance to use various forms of digital storytelling with your own students.

    ReplyDelete