Tuesday, April 2, 2013

"Animoto" for Teaching

"Animoto" for Teaching
 
 


In part two, I used Animoto to created a Photo Story about my Winter holiday, It memorized the great time with my good friends in the vacation. I could use pictures, music and text to memorize the great things.
As for education, We could use Animoto to remember the important knowledge which we should know from the book or anywhere else.  At the end of the semester, I will let my students to make an Animoto to show us what is the most important knowledge I taught them and what they thought is the most important content they considered. And they can also add the interesting activities during this class or this semester. I think through this way, with the pictures and music, students could memorized the knowledge more impressed instead of just an uninteresting test.

1 comment:

  1. I think that you could use Animoto or a similar tool to have students show cultural things they have learned.

    ReplyDelete